- The use of mathematical programming tools to analyze farmers' economic behavior.
- Development of dual and primal econometric models to analyze the impact of EU and national policies on farming activities.
- Modeling tools for the analysis of rural household behavior with respect to farm policy environmental changes.
- Stochastic simulation methods for model simulation and policy analysis.
- Partial and general equilibrium models for agricultural and natural resource and environmental policy analysis.
- Effects of market developments on farmers' production decisions.
- Development of modeling tools for the analysis of natural resource and climate change policy use within the changing European policy environment.
- Economic and environmental impacts of agricultural research and extension.
- Mathematical modeling and optimization of logistics quality in the food supply chain.